[puppet][ci][infra] Missing jobs in check/gate queue

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 16 15:12:47 UTC 2021

Thanks to fungi++ we identified that the problem is caused by
remaining reference to tempest-horizon repo.

I submitted a fix and its backports to queens

https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22bug%252F1915832%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

It seems that we need to fix current integration tests on Ubuntu
because it still tries to install master of tempest-horizon from git repo
but I'll look into it later because Ubuntu jobs are currently non-voting.