[TripleO] Moving stable/rocky for *-tripleo-* repos to End of Life OK?

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 14:40:23 UTC 2021

Hello all,

it's been ~ 2 months now since my initial mail about $subject [1] and just
under a month since my last bump on the thread [2] and I haven't heard any
objections so far.

So I think it's now appropriate to move forward with [3] which tags the
latest commits to the stable/rocky branch of all tripleo-repos [4] as
'rock-eol' (except archived things like instack/tripleo-ui).

Once it merges we will no longer be able to land anything into stable/rocky
for all tripleo repos and the stable/rocky branch will be deleted.

So, last chance! If you object please go and -1 the patch at [3] and/or
reply here

thanks, marios

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-December/019338.html