Trove Multi-Tenancy

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:51:58 UTC 2021

Hello Kong,

I am using latest victoria release and trove 14.0.

Yes you are right, this is exactly happening. All the nova instances are in trove user service project. From my admin user i am only able to list database instances.

Is it possible that all nova instances should also deploy in any tenant project i.e if i am deploying database instance from admin user having adminproject and default domain the nova instance should be in adminproject rather then trove service project.

Ammad
Sent from my iPhone