[neutron][victoria] Front / Back Routers

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 03:08:01 UTC 2021

It's a bit hard to parse a network topology by email, but from a
theoretical point of view - you can statically route a /24 towards the
external IP of an openstack router from a device upstream.

I do believe there is a BGP component for Openstack but I'm not sure it's
role is to dynamically advertised networks from Openstack towards the wider
network.