Cannot specify host in availability zone

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Feb 4 18:50:05 UTC 2021

Hi Mauricio,

Faced similar issue. Maybe my issue and idea will help you.

First try same steps from horizon.

Second. In cli, i used same name as hypervizor list output.
In most cases for me it is: $stackName-$roleName-$index.localdomain if
forget to change localdomain value ;))

My faced issues were related, tah one compute can be in one zone, and
multiple aggregation groups in same zone.

Note:
Interesting that you use nova blah-blah, try openstack aggregate create
zonename --zone zonename
And same with openstack aggregate help see help how to add it with
openstack.

Hope this helps at least a bit.