LDAP integration with penstack

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:40:04 UTC 2021

Default all group/role/project/user information in SQL but when you say use LDAP then it’s trying to find those information in LDAP, do you have all those information in LDAP? ( assuming not that is why you getting that error)

You should tell your openstack use LDAP for only authentication for user information and look for remaining roles/project etc in SQL That is what I’m running in my cloud and everything works.

Full LDAP integration is little complicated that is why I pick partial method.

Sent from my iPhone