[All][StoryBoard] Angular.js Alternatives

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Feb 4 09:12:41 UTC 2021

Adrian Turjak wrote:
> [...]
> I just think that if we stick to one frontend framework for most of
> OpenStack it can make it easier to share resources. :)

I agree on principle... But unfortunately in the StoryBoard experience
adopting the same framework as Horizon did not magically make Horizon
people invest time improving StoryBoard.

All other things being equal, I would indeed recommend alignment on the
same framework. But teams existing familiarity with the framework chosen
(or ease of learning said chosen framework, or desirable features for
the specific use case) probably rank higher in the list of criteria.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)