[All][StoryBoard] Angular.js Alternatives

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalystcloud.nz
Tue Feb 2 06:58:50 UTC 2021

Sorry for being late to the thread, but it might be worth touching base
with Horizon peeps as well, because there could potentially be some
useful knowledge/contributor sharing if we all stick to similar
libraries for front end when the eventually Horizon rewrite starts. I'm
sadly also out of the loop there so no clue if they even know what
direction they plan to go in.

Although given the good things I've heard about Vue.js I can't say it's
a bad choice (but neither would have been react).