[all] Eventlet broken again with SSL, this time under Python 3.9

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Mon Feb 1 12:21:45 UTC 2021

Yes, I can confirm that amqp of version 5.0.3 and later does not accept self-signed certificates in case root ca has not been provided.
It has been bumped to 5.0.5 in u-c recently which made things fail for us everywhere now.

However, in case of adding root CA into the system things continue working properly.

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov