[tc][sig][i18n] What's the status for Xena translation?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:35:40 UTC 2021

Hello,

While I18n SIG is really looking for volunteers, I can move forward.
However, I am not sure of the balance between the importance of creating
the Xena version on Zanata vs. so much manual stuff to create such versions
in Zanata from admin(s). Appreciate previous PTL + AJaeger's such valuable
work previously.

Note that I am still on paternity leave in December but will be back and
echo to tc & sig - thank you Akihiro.

With many thanks,

/Ian

p.s., ping "ianychoi" on IRC.. this should be faster than e-mails to me,
while I admit that I didn't share my leave days with OpenStack community.