Can neutron-fwaas project be revived?

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Wed Dec 22 16:19:42 UTC 2021

Hi Qin,

I think that in principle the community will be delighted if you and your
team can reactivate the project and maintain it. Probably the best next
step is for you to attend the next Neutron drivers meeting (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers) so we can discuss
the specifics of your proposal. This meeting takes place on Fridays at 1400
UTC over IRC in oftc.net, channel #openstack-neutron. Due to the end of
year festivities in much of Europe and America, the next meeting will take
place until January 7th. Is that a good next step for you? If yes, I'll add
this topic to the meeting's agenda.

Best regards