No network access for openstack instances

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 17:09:52 UTC 2021

Hi:

Can you provide more info/logs about this problem? What version are you
using? What network backend are you using? You can also open a bug in
https://bugs.launchpad.net.

If you are using OVN, can you be hitting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1952550? However, you should
at least receive the IP assigned from the DHCP server.

Regards.