bug deputy report (week of Dec 6)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:37:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

I was a bug deputy last week.
Here is a summary of last week.

Two needs-attention bugs need what neutron should behave, so they need
more investigation.
Two OVN bugs and one gate-failure bug also need assignees and investigations.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (amotoki)

# Needs attention

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953478
  Resize and shelve server fails in the multinode CI jobs intemittent
  It was reported to nova by slawek, but gibi moved it to neutron
  as there is a question on when neutron send vif-plugged event to nova.
  We need to clarify when the vif-plugged event is sent and what is
the expected behavior.

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1954384
  Neutron doesn't use set dns-domain for Nova instance
  It would be nice if folks familiar with DNS integration can look into it.

# OVN

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953510
neutron_ovn_metadata_agent doesn`t work after reconnect to new OVN
Southbound leader DB

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953295
neutron-ovn-metadata-agent AttributeError: 'MetadataAgent' object has
no attribute 'sb_idl'

# Gate failures

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953479
Timeout in the scenario jobs' execution

# Assigned

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953716
Improve message in the NetworkInUse exception

# In Progress

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1954316
In VXLAN interface creation, we must provide always a device

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1954662
Quota driver "DbQuotaNoLockDriver" can lock when removing the expired
reservations

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1953480
Agents API test failed due to not expected "alive" status of the agent