[Triple0] Overcloud Deployment Network Queries

Lokendra Rathour lokendrarathour at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:28:33 UTC 2021

Hi Team,
As we are trying to deploy Triple0, regarding this we have the following
queries:

   1. On the Overcloud machine, I have four NICs available so is there a
   way to bind a particular NIC to a physnet.
      1. Also, can we create multiple physnet, one being flat and the other
      being VLAN, binded with two different NICs respectively?
   2. We have created a local registry during Undercloud installation on
   Undercloud, What is the way to configure local registry images for
   overcloud deployment?

--
~ Lokendra
skype: lokendrarathour