[tc][all] Follow up pain point discussion

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Dec 10 21:02:57 UTC 2021

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 11:59, Stephen Finucane <stephenfin at redhat.com> wrote:
> novaclient ✅ full feature parity  since 5.5.0
>
> We finally introduced a proper '--block-device' option for 'server create' in 5.5.0, which closed our remaining RFE. There have been bugfixes since but it's feature complete, if not bug free.

What about `nova host-evacuate-live` and a few other commands
identified in doc/source/cli/data/nova.csv?

aggregate-cache-images,,Request images be cached. (Supported by API
versions '2.81' - '2.latest') [hint: use '-- os-compute-api-version'
flag to show help message for proper version]
host-evacuate,,Evacuate all instances from failed host.
host-evacuate-live,,Live migrate all instances off the specified host
to other available hosts.
host-meta,,Set or Delete metadata on all instances of a host.
host-servers-migrate,,Cold migrate all instances off the specified
host to other available hosts.
hypervisor-servers,,List servers belonging to specific hypervisors.
hypervisor-uptime,,Display the uptime of the specified hypervisor.
instance-action,,Show an action.
instance-action-list,,List actions on a server.
instance-usage-audit-log,,List/Get server usage audits.
migration-list,,Print a list of migrations.
version-list,,List all API versions.
volume-update,,Update volume attachment.