[CLOUDKITTY][VICTORIA] - policy prohibit report:get_summary to admin

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Dec 10 14:25:55 UTC 2021

Hello Gaël,

This fix will not be included in RDO packages until we issue a new
victoria release, which only then can be packaged as RPM.
I have proposed release patches for both victoria and wallaby. They
need to be approved by Rafael.

Using Kolla source images is another option, since in recent versions
(including Victoria) they use the tip of stable branches.

Best wishes,
Pierre