[charms] nominate Hemanth Nakkina for charms-core

Edward Hope-Morley opentastic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:20:52 UTC 2021

I would like propose Hemanth Nakkina for charms-core. Hemanth has really
stepped up his efforts to provide invaluable contributions both in code
and reviews and I beleive he is in a good position to be considered for
core where he will be able to provide additional value to the project.
Hemanth has demonstrated rigour for quality through his contributions
and is always keen to help others with his deep knowledge of the charms
and Openstack. Here is a list of all his contributions:

patches:
https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:hemanth.nakkina%2540canonical.com
reviews:
https://review.opendev.org/q/reviewedby:hemanth.nakkina%2540canonical.com

I hope you will join me in voting for Hemanth.

- Ed