[mistral] How to import openstack actions from mistral-extra

Oleksandr Mykhalskyi oleksandr.mykhalskyi at NetCracker.com
Thu Dec 9 17:17:03 UTC 2021

Hello,

In release Pike, I was able to import openstack actions to mistral DB using "mistral-db-manage --config-file /etc/mistral/mistral.conf populate"

As I understood, from release Ussuri, all openstack actions were moved to separate mistral-extra library.
But it`s unclear, how to import openstack actions to DB now.
Command "mistral-db-manage populate" creates only few std* actions.

I didn`t find any info in mistral documentation https://docs.openstack.org/mistral/latest/user/index.html about these changes.
In https://github.com/openstack/mistral-extra also there is no useful readme.

Can you please clarify, how to work with mistral-extra library and openstack actions in latest openstack releases?

Thank you!

Oleksandr Mykhalskyi, System Engineer, IT Servers and Services, LAUT
Netcracker Technology

+38 (044) 238-8727 ext 6404 | office

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.