[tc][all] Follow up pain point discussion

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Dec 9 17:06:17 UTC 2021

 ---- On Thu, 09 Dec 2021 04:00:05 -0600 Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> wrote ----

 > Hi,
 >
 > I missed this thread and the discussion, though I've added to the etherpad:
 >
 > Glance
 >
 >     FIX NEEDED - Glance doesn't work well over uwsgi, it's the only
 > service with this state (appart from Swfit). We would need Glance to
 > fully gate using uwsgi in the CI.

We run glance in uwsgi mode by default since wallaby [1] (GLANCE_STANDALONE=False means uwsgi)
and from this patch onwards[2], even import workflow is run in uwsgi by default in CI.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/devstack/blob/6c849e371384e468679d3d030fe494a36587c505/lib/glance#L85
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/742332

-gmann