[magnum] dropping mesos code

Guilherme Steinmüller gsteinmuller at vexxhost.com
Wed Dec 8 20:42:51 UTC 2021

Hey there,

I took the liberty to kick off a patch to start the mesos code removal [1].
It's a lot of lines of code and files removed lol

But I believe it's going to be an improvement on the current code as mesos
is not really being used out there.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/magnum/+/821124

Regards
Guilherme Steinmuller