[neutron][CI] How to reduce number of rechecks - brainstorming

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Dec 7 10:18:41 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank You all for all the ideas and discussion in this thread.
With Yatin we prepared summary at https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-ci-improvements and we want to go over and discuss them on the today's CI
meeting.
It will be both video and irc meeting. We will talk on https://
meetpad.opendev.org/neutron-ci-meetings
Agenda for the meeting is at https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-ci-meetings

Everyone is welcome to join the discussion :)

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer