[tc][all] Follow up pain point discussion

Rico Lin ricolin at ricolky.com
Fri Dec 3 09:37:19 UTC 2021

Dear all

The pain point collection etherpad [1] seems to get good attention from
teams.
We plan to host a one-hour video meeting to keep the discussion going.
Please fill in the doodle to select your preferred time if you can join us:
https://doodle.com/poll/kur2mfywceerqcvh?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
The discussion will be hosted in video format.

Here are some items (but not limited to) I expect we will discuss and
hopefully put some actions/efforts on.

   - General Pain point: RabbitMQ
   - General Pain point: OpenStackClient support
   - General project pain point discussion: How to encourage teams to
   work/reply on pain points.

Meanwhile, we encourage all to check the etherpad and provide your feedback.
Also if teams can help to answer questions/concerns on etherpad (like Nova
team does) will be greatly appreciated.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/pain-point-elimination

*Rico Lin*