[all][qa][triplo] Help need to maintain OpenStack health dashboard

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 16:46:26 UTC 2021

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 11:11 AM Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> In the QA meeting[1], we discussed the help needed to maintain the
> OpenStack health dashboard which is
> broken currently and the QA team does not have the JS developer and
> bandwidth to fix it. While discussing
> it meeting, we found that the TripleO team might be working on a similar
> dashboard for their CI results. If that
> is the case, can we collaborate on maintaining the existing dashboard?

We had a discussion with Martin Kopec about collaboration with QA in
maintaining a TripleO focused dashboard.
We have two dashboards in progress at the moment  - one focused on jobs
running in https://review.rdoproject.org/zuul/status  -
 http://ci-health-rdo.tripleo.org/ and one where we are starting to track
failures in select jobs running on https://zuul.openstack.org/ -
http://ci-health.tripleo.org/

If you would like to collaborate on this work, please ping us on #oooq on
(OFTC) join our community call on Tuesdays at 1:30pm UTC and we can discuss
further.

Thanks!