[Kolla] update

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:31:04 UTC 2021

Hello Sean, I am agree to use a testing environment before running on
production.
I wonder if kolla detects the presence of new images and makes all needed
steps for stopping containers and restarting from new images.
I am new on docker.
I am asking because in my last update I got same issues in hacluster and
rabbitmq.
I solved stopping, remove related containers and volumes and deploying
again.
Ignazio