[Nova][interop]

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Aug 27 15:08:23 UTC 2021

HI Arkady,

Please add it in https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-yoga-ptg

also it will be good to add detail about specific thing to discuss as nova API changes are with microversion so they do not actually
effect current guidelines until interop start doing the microversion capability.

-gmann

 ---- On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 09:49:15 -0500 Arkady Kanevsky <akanevsk at redhat.com> wrote ----