What OS image can I use for Docker Swarm in Magnum?

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:57:05 UTC 2021

Hi Paolo,

As far as I know, swarm clusters are unmaintained since 3 or 4 years. So it
won't work as expected.

Most of the magnum users are using kubernetes therefore its maintained.

For kubernetes clusters you can use fedora CoreOS 32. It works perfectly
fine.

You can use below link for installation.

https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=Ubuntu_20.04&p=openstack_victoria4&f=10

Ammad

--
Regards,