[horizon][dev] Auto-Refresh Feature Proposal

vishal manchanda manchandavishal143 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:54:36 UTC 2021

Hi Gustavo,

It would be nice to have an auto-refresh feature in horizon.
Horizon team will be happy to review your patches.
If I remember correctly, a patch for the same feature is pushed
in the past but not merged due to some issues or no response from
the author. You can refer to horizon documentation about how to
add a new feature in horizon [1]. Feel free to reach me or other horizon
team members in case of any queries on IRC (#openstack-horizon) at OFTC n/w.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Manchanda

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/horizon/latest/contributor/contributing.html#new-feature-planning