[election][ironic] PTL Candidacy for Yoga

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:50:08 UTC 2021

Hello  Stackers,

I would like to nominate myself to serve as Ironic PTL for the Yoga cycle.
I've been working with OpenStack since 2015 and contributing to ironic
since Oct 2018 (Stein release).

I hope that we as a community can continue to achieve goals together, let's
not forget that our main objective is to take over the world and make
operator's life easier!
We should also aim to grow our contributor base and continue to spread the
word about Ironic (blog posts, social media, etc).
Features that I think we should aim for during the next cycle: Virtual
Media visibility, Security Interface using Keylime.

Best regards,
--

*Att[]'sIury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*