[ironic] Not running for PTL this cycle

Arne Wiebalck arne.wiebalck at cern.ch
Mon Aug 23 07:41:41 UTC 2021

Julia,

The long list of added changes (major features as well as little
improvements inspired by real deployments), the increasing adoption
and interest, and a great community speak volumes how well Ironic
has evolved under your lead.

Thanks a lot for all the work and effort you put into Ironic
as the PTL during these last 7 cycles!

Cheers,
  Arne