[sahara] Sahara maintenance - PTL vacancy and call for contributions

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:44:09 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've worked on Sahara for a long time, especially since the Mirantis folks
left. I implemented many features and fixes from 2017 through 2019 but
barely anything more recently. Now it is time for me to actually move on. I
don't plan to be PTL in the upcoming cycle.

Sahara is not in especially good shape, given the situation with the
vendors and other neglect. Help is needed, in order for Sahara to continue
as a useful project.

As of now I am not aware of anyone to fill the PTL role or generally
contribute to the project. If you use Sahara and have interest in
maintaining it, please reach out.

Thanks,
Jeremy