[masakari] Compute service with name XXXXX not found.

Adam Tomas bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Aug 19 07:23:55 UTC 2021

Problem solved.
It was caused by unset (by kolla-ansible role) variable os_region_name in masakari.conf. Problem was visible only if number of regions was > 1. Due to wrong value of os_region_name masakari tried to GET /os-services from wrong endpoint (another region endpoint).

Solution:
set [DEFAULT] os_region_name = PUT_YOUR_REGION_NAME_HERE in /etc/kolla/config/masakari.conf

or edit masakari.conf.j2 template file in kolla-ansible role

Radosław Piliszek - thank you for help with this issue.

Best Regards
Adam Tomas