list admins: my mails are not yet publishing to the list members ?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 19 01:34:33 UTC 2021

On 2021-08-19 06:28:59 +0530 (+0530), KK CHN wrote:
[...]
> What ever mails I am sending to  openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org
> not even publishing to the mailing lists.
>
> last two weeks I have sent 5 to 6 emails with various errors I got while
> importing VMs from other hypervisors to OpenStack.  I posted to
> openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org  but none of them got response from
> list members.
>
> Iam afraid that my emails are going to Spam or am I not in the right
> place sending those emails? kindly correct me if I am wrong.

I see several in July and August from you, which were delivered to
all subscribers:

    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-July/
    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-August/

Some also received replies. Not every question is necessarily going
to elicit an answer, sometimes you may need to find answers to your
own questions if nobody reading the lists knows them or has time to
respond.

As for spam filtering, we do no spam filtering of this mailing list,
our list moderators carefully review and conditionally approve posts
from non-subscribers, and I suppose some may occasionally be
discarded by accident in that situation, but anything appearing in
the archives linked above were sent along to all list subscribers.
--
Jeremy Stanley