[murano][tc] Project Retirement

Rong Zhu aaronzhu1121 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 00:07:33 UTC 2021

I am agree with all of you, But most of the projects are lacking of
contributors. Keep or remove Murano can not make things better. I know some
people are using Murano internal, they submited a bugfix sometimes. Remove
Murano can not make those people focus on other projects, But will let
those people out and a PTL out.

Thanks,
Rong Zhu

Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com>于2021年8月19日 周四00:36写道: