[neutron][elections] PTL non candidacy for Y cycle

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Aug 17 20:53:40 UTC 2021

Hi,

It's been great 2 years for me when I had an honor to serve as Neutron PTL -
yeah, time flies :)
It has been pleasure to work with all of You on the Neutron project. We did a
lot of great things during that time.
But now, as I said in my last nomination [1], I'm not going to candidate for
being PTL in the Yoga cycle. I think it's good for the project to have new
leader every few cycles. That brings fresh ideas and new energy to the
project.
If You would be interested in that, to which I  encourage anyone, and maybe
have any questions, feel free to reach out to me in any way (irc, email,
etc.). I will be more than happy to answer all Your questions.

As for me, I'm not going anywhere. I'm still going to work on Neutron as I did
so far.
I will be of course very happy to help new PTL if that will be needed :)

Once again thank You all for all Your help and supporting me in that role in
the last 2 years and good luck to our new PTL!

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-March/
020901.html

--
Slawek Kaplonski