[tc][all] Please Help On Collecting Pain Points

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:47:17 UTC 2021

At this point, it looks like we are still missing pain points from the
following projects:

Adjutant
Ec2-API
Mistral
Monasca
Murano
Octavia
OpenStack Chef
OpenStack-Helm
OpenStackAnsible
OpenStackSDK
Puppet OpenStack
QA
Rally
Requirements
Sahara
Senlin
Solum
Storlets
Tacker
TripleO
Vitrage
Watcher
Zaqar
Zun

If you all can help us collect pain points for those projects, I think we
have all of them covered and can move forward drafting this into a goal.

Also, if anyone is interested in being a goal champion (or helping to be a
goal champion- we can have more than one person) please speak up!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)