[wallaby][neutron] OVN Geneve multiple tunnels

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:26:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am using neutron with ovn geneve. Currently I have two nic ports and I
have bonded them in active passive bond in linux and assigned an IP address
on vlan tagged interface for overlay network.

Is it possible that I can use two or more IP addresses for overlay tunnels
between compute hosts ? I am planning to assign an IP on each NIC so that I
can have redundancy as well as a pair of tunnel with more throughput
between compute hosts ?

Ammad