[release] Y cycle PTL nominations from 17th August

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 07:49:06 UTC 2021

Hello,

in case you missed in, the OpenStack Y cycle election season is soon
upon us starting 17th August [1].

I do not intend to run for a third cycle as ptl. I think it is healthy for
the project to
have new energy and ideas brought by a new ptl.

I'd like to encourage anyone who is considering this to read the info
from [1] and in particular prepare a nomination [2]. Feel free to
reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. If you *are*
thinking about it bear in mind there are many experienced people
around that can and will help you.

Thanks for your attention,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-August/024093.html