答复: [venus] Project Progress

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Sat Aug 14 07:54:38 UTC 2021

Thanks for working for this job.

As we discussed support for log retrieval of Cyborg in Hackthon in China at
<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=Rn4my7xbuu7WVmRPPPyFPS0xLUb79O18GxMO5ANBxlO0o
wZZMhOInqarCLBY3_IM4kOytWff8QIfUZ2RC9Q_5agl4w2-w1kZ2hbjdXYIy9C> April 2021,
which improves our efficiency in locating and solving problems.

And there are many companies have expressed interest in the Venus project,
and we have already begun to cooperate.

Thanks.

brinzhang

Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co.,Ltd.