Support for Automating Source Code Documentation

Felipe Ebert felipe.ebert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:36:14 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am currently working on designing a bot to support open-source software
development: the idea is that the bot can analyze code review comments,
detect those related to explaining the reasons behind the implementation
choices and suggest these reasons as source code comments. As the first
step of this design process we would like to ask developers involved in
code reviews to answer a survey (we expect it to take not more than 25
minutes): https://forms.office.com/r/9nD4HtNbTK

Thanks in advance,

--
Felipe Ebert
Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands