[ops] Openstack Victoria SPICE configuration not working

number9 number9 at dimlight.org
Mon Aug 9 10:33:18 UTC 2021

Thanks for the information, I have a few questions:

What packages are you referring to? Did I install the wrong spice
packages to make spice run?

You note installers are popular, but I was under the impression the only
installer was
the "single machine" developer installer, and not one for a controller
node, five
compute nodes and a block storage node. Am I missing something? Is there
an installer
where I can just install Openstack "controller" on the controller,
"compute" on the
compute nodes and say "swift" or "cinder" on my storage node, and it
will all be
configured to work together? That would save me some real configuration
time. I have already
installed it three times by hand (Rocky, Pike, Victoria), and that is a
fair amount of work.

Thanks.