[Ironic] Users Needed! OpenInfra Live Opportunity

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Wed Aug 4 18:30:25 UTC 2021

Hey All-

We have an OpenInfra Live episode coming up next Thursday, August 12th at 14:00 UTC focused on Ironic. We will be kicking off the episode with a project overview and look at the development roadmap, then would like to feature companies running it in production to discuss their use cases, and wrap up the episode discussing FAQs regarding Ironic as a group. We currently have one user signed up but would love to add one or two more to the line up.

If this is something you or your team would be interested in participating in, please reach out to me directly (erin at openstack.org). If the day/time doesn’t work but you are still willing to discuss your deployment, a pre-recorded video is an option as well.

Thanks in advance!

For more on OpenInfra Live, check out https://openinfra.dev/live.

Erin Disney
Event Marketing