stackalytics.com/api/1.0/activity

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 12:02:45 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-07-30 at 09:12 +0100, Mark Goddard wrote:
> This trips people up a lot. Is there someone who is able to retire
> stackalytics.com, or redirect to stackalytics.io?
it might make more sense to eventually move this to somethign hosted by opendev rather then relying on the good nature of the comunity to run it.
stackalytics.io? was orginally intended to be tempory unitl stackalytics.com got fixed if i recall correctly.

not that stackalytics.io? is not working great but if we want to continue to suppor thtis as a resouce for our comunity it would be nice if the foundation could
host an offical instnace at say stackalytics.opendev.org or even just make that a cname/redirect to stackalytics.io? so we have a name we can just point to the working
instance.