[nova][glance] nova-lvm job constantly fails on glance image upload

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 09:14:23 UTC 2021

On 03-08-21 10:48:21, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 10:21 AM Sylvain Bauza <sbauza at redhat.com> wrote:
>

> > Evidences show a glance image upload HTTP 502 failure when we want to
> > snapshot [3] which corresponds to the Glance API getting issues with staged
> > image data not found [4]
> >

> To be clear, and as I said in the #openstack-nova channel, correlation
> isn't consequence. We are sure that the job is failing *because* Glance
> image upload fails, but we don't know yet *why*.
>

> In the meantime, I filed a bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1938765

Looks like a simple case of us needing to increase
GLANCE_LIMIT_IMAGE_SIZE_TOTAL to accommodate the RAW snapshots created by
tests within the job. I've posted the following:

zuul: Increase GLANCE_LIMIT_IMAGE_SIZE_TOTAL for nova-lvm
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/803322

Cheers,

--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76