Masakari with Kolla-ansible

Karera Tony tonykarera at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:17:19 UTC 2021

Hello Team,

I have deployed Openstack with Kolla-ansible on Centos8 and also enabled
Masakari but I keep getting the error below in the masakari-hostmonitor.log
on the controller nodes.

Has anyone faced such a challenge ?

2021-08-02 18:08:52.409 7 WARNING
masakarimonitors.hostmonitor.host_handler.handle_host [-] '
controller1.aos.rw' is unstable state on cluster.:
oslo_concurrency.processutils.ProcessExecutionError: Unexpected error while
running command.
2021-08-02 18:08:52.409 7 WARNING
masakarimonitors.hostmonitor.host_handler.handle_host [-] hostmonitor skips
monitoring hosts.
2021-08-02 18:09:57.476 7 WARNING
masakarimonitors.hostmonitor.host_handler.handle_host [-] Corosync
communication using 'ens33' is failed.:
oslo_concurrency.processutils.ProcessExecutionError: Unexpected error while
running command.
Regards

Tony Karera