[all][requirements] sqlalchemy 1.4.x release/upgrade

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 11:48:24 UTC 2021

Hello,

Without too digging this topic either, I just made a round of
prioritization on oslo.db patches and I started merging some important
fixes related to sqlalchemy 1.4.   I think that some of them will help to
fix the issue.

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo.db/+/747762
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo.db/+/758142

Some have been merged a few minutes ago and some are in our gates.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat