OS X install openstackclient 10.15.7

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:55:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

Not sure this will ever work properly. The whole world of open source projects on Mac is relying on brew and virtual environments. Here you seem to really try installing OSC as a global thing.

What you can do instead is install local python and use it:
- brew install python at 3.9
- /usr/local/bin/python3.9 -m pip install python-openstackclient

This works for me.

Alternatively just make some virtual environment (python one) and install OSC into it. In this case you would need to take care yourself on first sourcing into this venv.

Artem