[Vitrage] Multiregion

Adam Tomas bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Apr 27 06:57:26 UTC 2021

Hi Eyal, thank you for your answer.
So it’s pointless to install Vitrage in a region other than „parent” region :( Is there any way to prevent users (other than admin, let’s say with member role) from seeing „Vitrage” menu in Horizon?  If I put role:admin in horizon’s vitrage_policy.json file (for all options) would it make the Vitrage menu disappear for users other than admin?

Best regards,
Adam