[telemetry][ptg] Summary of the discussed topics
mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Apr 26 18:57:31 UTC 2021
last week, we had two days of PTG sessions for telemetry. There were a
couple of topics discussed, and here's the summary.
- the CI situation for telemetry is not very satisfying. There are a
couple of repositories interacting with each other. telemetry gates
have been blocked for over a month on the external dependency gnocchi.
- We talked about the use (or not using) storyboard for the case of
tracking bugs etc. for telemetry. It is/was not very user friendly to
- for the future, we'll go back and use launchpad for tracking bugs
- We had a collab session with the folks from venus, talked about what
they are doing, and if there is a room for collaboration.
- we also decided to drop panko from OpenStack. A separate mail will
More information about the openstack-discuss