[largescale-sig] PTG meeting: April 21, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 23 10:04:15 UTC 2021

We held our PTG meeting Wednesday. We had a pretty good turn-out with
new faces, which is great!

Beyond the presentation of the Large Scale SIG, we discussed doing our
next video meetings as part of the OpenInfra.Live event and which topic
would be great in that setting.

Since a few of us could not join in the originally-targeted
openinfra.live slot (May 13), we managed to move the slot to Thursday
May 20 at 14:00UTC. The topic will be "Upgrades in a Large Scale
OpenStack infrastructure", with several presenters going over their
techniques for keeping up to date.

We already have CERN (Belmiro) and OVH (Arnaud) signed up. If you're
interested in participating in the live show and giving a quick overview
(5min, 2-4 slides) of how your organization handles upgrades in a large
scale deployment, before taking questions from the live audience, let me
know!

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, May 5 at 15utc on
#openstack-meeting-3 in Freenode IRC. See
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/large-scale-sig-meeting for the agenda!

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)