[tripleo][ci] All CentOS-7 jobs are blocked

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Apr 21 20:02:20 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, at 10:50 AM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> FYI,
>
> Infra put up a change for docker that has busted CentOS-7 jobs, a fix
> is in the works.

To be clear the change was proposed by a member of the Zuul community and merged by the Zuul project. We consume the zuul-jobs standard lib from there, but it wasn't an Infra specific change. (I believe the change originated in the Ansible project)

Unfortunately, I suspected that the particular issue may have been a problem in review, but it managed to sneak through because we thought we were testing these scenarios already. In reality it appears we were only testing CentOS 7 + upstream docker and not with distro docker. https://review.opendev.org/c/zuul/zuul-jobs/+/787429 is a change to correct this problem with testing.